Thursday, September 21, 2006

Some Reference on New Testament

I believe many was benefit from Vincent's "New Testament's Survey". Personally I love the lessons and it really really helps me to grow in biblical knowlegde as a disciple. Only if I know how many hours Vincent has digged into the scriptures, with all kind of reference books and material, I would really appreciate the effort of our evangelist has put in. It is my conviction that our evangelist and the rest of stuffs are really awesome! They did great job in sheparding the church, pouring their life just to serve the church. Hmm.. I think I would make a post just to thank them.

Okie, here's some extra material I found. If you want to digg deeper into scripture, this is for you. Or you can find the prison epistles here.

No comments: